ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 2 for Michigan game

DonatelloCat

Jul 22, 2013
Storm Sewers, New York City
I've got family in town, and one of them is looking to get on the purple bandwagon and asked me if we could go to the Michigan game on Thursday. Especially given all the discussion around here about how good seats often go empty, I figured I'd start the search here. If anyone has 2 tickets they're not going to use, I can promise you they'd be filled with purple-wearing people who will cheer.

Willing to pay a fair price. Parking also of interest.

Reactions: cats_man_too
I've got family in town, and one of them is looking to get on the purple bandwagon and asked me if we could go to the Michigan game on Thursday. Especially given all the discussion around here about how good seats often go empty, I figured I'd start the search here. If anyone has 2 tickets they're not going to use, I can promise you they'd be filled with purple-wearing people who will cheer.

Willing to pay a fair price. Parking also of interest.

Still need them?

@its_the_sauce ended up buying cheapest available on secondary market. banking on the belief that there aren't really bad seats in a small stadium! :) thanks though.
No bad seats except if you’re behind the basket. You’ll feel close to the game even in the upper deck. Could hear the voices on the court during the DePaul game from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT