ADVERTISEMENT

lots to talk about

Aging Booster

Apr 10, 2014
We apparently are prioritizing OL recruits for our one or two remaining openings. Any news on Stoval or Winkel? What are the thoughts on replacing Bates? I sense nearly everyone favors moving McGarigle to LBs, but perhaps he came in assuming he could broaden his experience in preparation for future advancement. Does it not make sense to have the same coach work with safeties and CBs? They work so much together on the field, seemingly like guards and tackles, I do not understand splitting them up in practice. Can anyone enlighten me?

We apparently are prioritizing OL recruits for our one or two remaining openings. Any news on Stoval or Winkel? What are the thoughts on replacing Bates? I sense nearly everyone favors moving McGarigle to LBs, but perhaps he came in assuming he could broaden his experience in preparation for future advancement. Does it not make sense to have the same coach work with safeties and CBs? They work so much together on the field, seemingly like guards and tackles, I do not understand splitting them up in practice. Can anyone enlighten me?

Winkel has probably moved on but I suspect we’ll get good news about Stovall soon. The CB from DC, Brown, is the one I really have my fingers crossed on. Very good player.

The more I think about it, the more I agree with MR and think that we need an experienced coach to replace Bates. Getting coach Vanderlinden to return would be a big get in my opinion.

Reactions: nu greek
Winkel has probably moved on but I suspect we’ll get good news about Stovall soon. The CB from DC, Brown, is the one I really have my fingers crossed on. Very good player.

The more I think about it, the more I agree with MR and think that we need an experienced coach to replace Bates. Getting coach Vanderlinden to return would be a big get in my opinion.
Is Vanderlinden a possibility or a pipe dream?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT