ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Donald is back and stronger than ever!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Luke is hitting more fairways and is longer off the tee! He averaged 301 yards in making the cut this weekend. Tour average for the week was 307! More importantly was Luke is much straighter! He hit 71% of his fairways! Luke is back, stronger than ever! Just like wrassler! I shot a 92 playing with the Illinois professionals at the Illinois Senior Open a month ago. I had a quadruple and triple bogie. But for 15 out of the 18 holes I had par or bogie. Also went even for 13 holes with another top Senior professional. Last month, I shot an 86 from the tips at St. Andrews playing with two of the top five ranked professional golfers in Illinois. Two weeks ago, I beat the pro who finished in the top five of the open for nine holes. For the last month or so, I usually get a birdie every nine holes or so. I was injured most of the summer,but am feeling better. Hope to get it going.still, I score too many times in 90s so I need to be more consistent!

Luke is hitting more fairways and is longer off the tee! He averaged 301 yards in making the cut this weekend. Tour average for the week was 307! More importantly was Luke is much straighter! He hit 71% of his fairways! Luke is back, stronger than ever! Just like wrassler! I shot a 92 playing with the Illinois professionals at the Illinois Senior Open a month ago. I had a quadruple and triple bogie. But for 15 out of the 18 holes I had par or bogie. Also went even for 13 holes with another top Senior professional. Last month, I shot an 86 from the tips at St. Andrews playing with two of the top five ranked professional golfers in Illinois. Two weeks ago, I beat the pro who finished in the top five of the open for nine holes. For the last month or so, I usually get a birdie every nine holes or so. I was injured most of the summer,but am feeling better. Hope to get it going.still, I score too many times in 90s so I need to be more consistent!
You really wanted the title to be "Wrassler is back and stronger than ever", didn't you?

Luke finished 32nd yesterday! Very impressed by his length! I easily would have shot 77 yesterday but the greens were aerated and we played till dark and I had the wrong yardage on one hole costing me double bogie. When I am healthy and swinging good. I can play close to even with any handicapper with two handicap or higher! I went to bed after taking four aleve \now my knee is still throbbing! When this type of pain sets in, I just try and limit swings and go to gym. Last week I took a few aleve because my neck was sore before the round. After the round, my neck stopped hurting but my leg was killing me, so I took two more aleve! My joints just burn up in hot weather. Glad my girlfriend likes walking the dog and going to gym. I finally feel like I got my swing down. Just need to stay healthy. Knee is throbbing as I type this.

With NU hoops finally making the NCAA Tourney and wrassler shooting 77 except for the aerated greens and the darkness, it is almost guaranteed Luke will win the Masters. If only Chris Collins could give Luke a few aleve's it would be in the bag!

LOL! Got to shut down the game soon for the winter! I am not sure how my golf game will go going further! I like playing in the cold weather much better than the hot weather! My joints just throb in the heat. Then I am in pain for a day or two After ten swings. My hands go numb. With the cold,I don't have those issues,but it is hard to get the turns needed to hit good golf shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT