ADVERTISEMENT

Luke

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
The guy wins the Dunlop Phoenix in Japan, wire-to-wire, and nobody posts about it? Did I miss it. We can't wait for MVD to do this. He's already in hiding about Luke!

He just shot a 65 to lead the Dubui classic. If he can hold on and win,that would be four wins this year. He is likely around 6-7th in total money won around the world for his career! Superstar. I guess MidVale Dave was a tad off on this starlet!

Yes he won that event. He is also in the lead after the first round of the Dubai World Championship-- 1 shot ahead of Rory. Luke's back to #2 in the world and can get a bunch closer to #1 with a win there.

I don't think that Luke is ever going to see the #1 world ranking again. Rory has increased his lead and is playing like Tiger did 10 years ago. When Rory is playing well, there is nobody who can beat him. And he's playing well consistently.

Rory is one strained wrist ligament (like Luke had) away from being on the sidelines for a year or more. Shit happens With these young kids as they don't appreciate the gift!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT