ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Maryland PFF Grades Analysis

mshelton33

Staff
Jun 16, 2021
For anyone who has had gripes with player scores in the past, here's head coach David Braun for you this week: "We don't put too much stock in PFF grades". But, before you close the tab, Braun has more: "It's an incredible tool for us in breakdown".

So like I've said before, take the numbers with a grain of salt, but I think there are a few different analytics here that are helpful, especially with quarterbacking in terms of time to throw, depth and location, targets, as well as blocking, run success lanes and snap counts.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

For anyone who has had gripes with player scores in the past, here's head coach David Braun for you this week: "We don't put too much stock in PFF grades". But, before you close the tab, Braun has more: "It's an incredible tool for us in breakdown".

So like I've said before, take the numbers with a grain of salt, but I think there are a few different analytics here that are helpful, especially with quarterbacking in terms of time to throw, depth and location, targets, as well as blocking, run success lanes and snap counts.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.