ADVERTISEMENT

McSorley

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
Didn't watch the game, but he's the one that runs over to the camera and does some stupid, contrived pose after a TD pass

Therefore, f**k him

I wonder if he has a pose for 4 turnovers, including the game loser

Hell, I can understand the problem people have with Penn State on this board, but now we have to use the ultimate four-letter epithet to personally attack a kid who was on a great ride and having fun playing football? Whatever.

God forbid anyone have any fun playing football!
Is that playing football? To me it just looked like someone showboating in order to make sure the attention was all on him. Although he suggests that he "hit it out of the park" the reference to baseball is unfair to his teammates. Someone hitting a home run really does it on his own. Without his line and receivers doing their jobs McSorley's passes would have gone incomplete. I'm not saying McSorley isn't a great quarterback. Just think he ought to tone it down.

Last edited:
I can't approve anything pro-Penn State, except for the fact that Saquon Barkley is one of the top players in all of college football.

McSorley takes too many risks, but he's a gamer and still a young QB.

In a way he reminds me of Persa in his ability to extend plays.

The Nits are a young team (esp. on offense) - they are only going to get better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT