ADVERTISEMENT

Meet the Players

Had not seen anything posted but I think it is Friday.

Yes, Friday evening the 25th.
20881919_10155750749803701_8427333160863377937_n.jpg

Had not seen anything posted but I think it is Friday.
it's being held in secret, per Fitz. BTW the other site has some nice interior photos of the new practice facility. There was a press preview today. Any one from WR able to go?

I went last night and brought my two sons (3 and 2). It was an amazing event. Fitz gave a speech, there were free burgers and nachos, all the fans and families were on the field, and then the players ran out of the tunnel and spent about two hours just hanging out with everyone.

The team could not have been nicer. My sons got a million high fives, they played catch, and got a bunch of autographs. Huge shout out to Andrew Mardy. He was their favorite and spent time asking them questions and signed a football. Warren Long was also great with families, and took a bunch of pictures. We recruit fantastic, high quality young men. This was my first time at the event, and I left as proud of our football team as I have after any huge win.

I'll try to keep this in mind if we go 6-6....GO CATS!

Last edited:
I was at meet the team with my sons. My younger son's favorite was Earnest Brown IV. Seems like a great kid. Also saw great interactions with Joe Spivak, the Miller Brothers, Tommy Carnifax and Blake Gallagher. This was a great event which gave the young fans a chance to meet and play with the Cats. Well done.

I was also there with my tween-aged kids. Had lots of fun with my kids making fun of me being a fan boy.

All the players were great to talk with and Joe Spivak seemed like he just walked off the SNL set. Totally hilarious and super excited about hanging out with all the little kids.

Here are a few impressions from last night:

John Moten looks big, fast and ready to do some damage to opponents. Sam Miller was mentioned by teammates as a freshman who could play and contribute as a pass rusher. I think Joe Gaziano is going to be a monster this year. Tyler Lancaster is a giant.

Trey Klock seems to be adjusting well, but pass protection is kind of new for him.

Rashawn Slater is pretty excited about the possibility of playing as a freshman. Jared Thomas seemed solid and confident.

Riley Lees is of course a local favorite, but I was glad to hear teammates say that he'll be a big contributor. Bennett Skowronek has great height and seems to be really confident going into his sophomore year. I think he'll play a bigger role this year.

Last edited:
I was also there with my tween-aged kids. Had lots of fun with my kids making fun of me being a fan boy.

All the players were great to talk with and Joe Spivak seemed like he just walked off the SNL set. Totally hilarious and super excited about hanging out with all the little kids.

Here are a few impressions from last night:

John Moten looks big, fast and ready to do some damage to opponents. Sam Miller was mentioned by teammates as a freshman who could play and contribute as a pass rusher. I think Joe Gaziano is going to be a monster this year. Tyler Lancaster is a giant.

Trey Klock seems to be adjusting well, but pass protection is kind of new for him.

Rashawn Slater is pretty excited about the possibility of playing as a freshman. Jared Thomas seemed solid and confident.

Riley Lees is of course a local favorite, but I was glad to hear teammates say that he'll be a big contributor. Bennett Skowronek has great height and seems to be really confident going into his sophomore year. I think he'll play a bigger role this year.
was Jango there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT