ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan may be in for a surprise this weekend! Wrassler likes the backup psu qb!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
I think the backup at PSU ain’t too bad! He ain’t no Rocky Lombardi! But he is solid! I expect a close game. Also, I think Purdue is too offensive for Iowa and bags the win!

I think the backup at PSU ain’t too bad! He ain’t no Rocky Lombardi! But he is solid! I expect a close game. Also, I think Purdue is too offensive for Iowa and bags the win!

"Touchdown Tommy" Stevens, Lost the qb battle a couple of years ago, but could have played at one hell of a lot of places rather than stay. Scored two running TDs vs NU in Evanston replacing Barkley on the goalline offense. Originally an Indiana commit.

"Touchdown Tommy" Stevens, Lost the qb battle a couple of years ago, but could have played at one hell of a lot of places rather than stay. Scored two running TDs vs NU in Evanston replacing Barkley on the goalline offense. Originally an Indiana commit.
He’s fast! I like his arm better than McSorley! You can’t have a running qb in the Big Ten! Too much pounding! Especially in November! Remember Kain Colter and concussion?

If you think Michigan is going to lose to PSU, I think you are crazy or somehow deranged. Last time UM played PSU, PSU gave it to them pretty hard/humiliated them. UM is a much improved team this year and imho, will seriously leave PSU begging for mercy by the time all is said and done. JHarb has kept a low-profile this season- he is up to mischief with his team/staff, and I think UM will return the favor to psu tomorrow and win/win big!

If you think Michigan is going to lose to PSU, I think you are crazy or somehow deranged. Last time UM played PSU, PSU gave it to them pretty hard/humiliated them. UM is a much improved team this year and imho, will seriously leave PSU begging for mercy by the time all is said and done. JHarb has kept a low-profile this season- he is up to mischief with his team/staff, and I think UM will return the favor to psu tomorrow and win/win big!

We had UM beat earlier this season and then blew it. PSU certainly can beat UM.

Well, we don't want that to happen. We want Ioa's East division crossovers to stink, and ours to shine, in case we end up in a three-way tie with Ioa and the Badgers. For the same reason, we also want Michigan State to beat Maryland. But the real cherry on the sundae is Purdue beating the Squawkeyes, which makes the preceding games irrelevant.

Reactions: mickbula
They feasibly could- they beat the snot out of them last year. I just doubt profoundly given last year's result and with Patterson at qb/ and everything that is at stake for UM, that UM won't come ready with all artillery a blazing. I think UM didn't do this against us last month. We are a better team than many understand too. We could face and beat UM next month if all the dominoes fall like we hope they will. Oh, and by the way, I think NU would beat PSU if they were on our schedule this year most likely if we played like we did vs MSU, Neb, and PU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT