ADVERTISEMENT

More Lipsky news

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
David just shot -3 in the first round of the European Tour event in Czech and is currently just 1 stroke behind the leader. After a 15th place finish last week on the European Tour David really is playing well. Hope he finishes strong and continues his ascent up the world rankings so that we can see more of him on a weekly basis.

Luke needs a good fedex tourney to come around next year and be ranked in the top ten in career earnings. If he makes five million over the next two years he will be right inside top ten with Scott and Garcia,both of whom are playing better than Sir Luke!

I've gotten really frustrated with Luke. He's playing like crap. He's not even putting that well and his iron play is atrocious. I think Luke needs to think about what got him to #1 in the world for more than a year and go back to what worked for him. This new swing has not helped at all. In fact, he's worse now than when he was struggling before. He is plummeting in the world rankings. He needs Pat's help more than ever.

Totally agree. Luke has missed another cut, while Lipsky shot another good round and made the cut in Europe: T-19.

Tough Sunday for David but still managed another top 20 finish on a top tour event. This will be good for his ranking.

from another tour

Chris Wilson also will cash a pretty good check on the Web.com tour this week. Finished in the top dozen or so.

Re: from another tour

More importantly, he's qualified for the pga qualifying tournaments (I think they are called the web.com championships, but I think they are actually the way you earn your card for the big tour and the web.com tour).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT