ADVERTISEMENT

Mostly OT: Vandy sends a ton of guys to the NBA (+ draft miscellany)

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
I wonder why.

Note: I've done very little research. But SG Baldwin went in the first round tonight, and a springy center went to Golden State, and he'll replace Ezeli, also from Vandy, at Golden State, and the Bulls got James Johnson (who must be out of the league) 3-6 years ago.

Vandy has a nice program, but it certainly isn't a distinguished program. They've got similar - though not the same - academic restrictions at NU. They don't recruit in a hotbed state, though Nashville is driving distance from ATL.

Either you applaud Stallings (who might be a raging ass, right?) or you get jealous of what they've done.

It's also interesting the volume of guys that Washington seems to send to the nba, considering their weakness as a program.

Light draft for the B1G:
Valentine and Levert were first rounders. Valentine can play.
One and done bigs Davis and Stone were second rounders, as were Layman and Hammons.

The Hawks will replace Jeff Teague with Felder from Oakland University, who'll be a star as a second rounder (money-back guarantee).

No Latvians.
Lots of Frenchmen.

Sabonis will go to Oklahoma State, where he'll fit in nicely. I don't know if that'll get Durant to stay.

Let's watch Arvydas. He was the best.

James Johnson went to wake forest. Will Perdue went to Vandy, but I'm sure that was well before stallings. Stallings got a lot of air time during the Cubs - pirates series as his kid is breaking in as a catcher who can't hit with the Pirates, which might explain why Pitt was an attractive option for him.

James Johnson went to wake forest. Will Perdue went to Vandy, but I'm sure that was well before stallings. Stallings got a lot of air time during the Cubs - pirates series as his kid is breaking in as a catcher who can't hit with the Pirates, which might explain why Pitt was an attractive option for him.
Oops. John Jenkins, who the Hawks got. Wrong black and gold JJ for one of the two teams I'm moderately interested in.

Regardless, can we agree that Arvydas was the greatest of all time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT