ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Football '25 and NU -- old Ryan Field lives for one more year.

wildcatcoaster

Oct 27, 2003
Used to love this game (Sutton era) and it's back.

I'm sure the Cats will be undervalued and under-rated by the game metrics but no surprise there.

They apparently have ultra-realistic stadiums. And it looks like we get one more year of old Ryan Field -- in the game. See

My son has a copy of the game -- I'll check it out in the next few days and give a report unless noone else does.

Reactions: EagerFan
Ryan Field opening sequence at about 56:20. Pretty cool. It’s a sellout for the Illinois game 😆

Reactions: rmndcat
Used to love this game (Sutton era) and it's back.

I'm sure the Cats will be undervalued and under-rated by the game metrics but no surprise there.

They apparently have ultra-realistic stadiums. And it looks like we get one more year of old Ryan Field -- in the game. See

My son has a copy of the game -- I'll check it out in the next few days and give a report unless noone else does.
I hope “your son” enjoys it. 😂😂

My son also exists and is planning on getting the game. I'm an old dog that can't learn new tricks, but I will enjoy watching him play.

I suspect he'll play as Northwestern.... and give me Georgia or Alabama or Michigan or something....and still beat me. Ah the joys of youth.
I will play as either Notre Dame, Rutgers, or somebody else this season.

Northwestern football is a shell of itself until every legitimate claim of the past 20 years has been fully addressed in a public court of law.

Just like college football… the legal process here is the American Way. 🇺🇸 👍 🦅

I will play as either Notre Dame, Rutgers, or somebody else this season.

Northwestern football is a shell of itself until every legitimate claim of the past 20 years has been fully addressed in a public court of law.

Just like college football… the legal process here is the American Way. 🇺🇸 👍 🦅
LOL what is this stupidity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT