ADVERTISEMENT

Newsome II

Much like Skowronek was drafted, we can’t prove that BJo would have made the Lions roster if he hadn’t left for Notre Dame. It is very hard to prove a negative.

He may still emerge as an NFL player. His playmaking ability was special.

Also: my name is CatManTrue, not CatManTroll. I come here to preach facts to otherwise confused or misled people. And, unlike certain posters, I’ve never been banned in my almost 16 years of truthtelling.

#facts
Boring!

Reactions: No Chores
Neither do we for speaking the Truth.

BTW: the next time you’re on Route 80 in western PA, check out the Iron Bridge Inn off Exit 15.

They have $1 Yuengling drafts and the best bread I’ve had in a long while.

I’ll let you know how the New York Strip is if you apologize for calling me a troll.
I know all about the Iron Bridge Inn and have been there several times. It's pretty good, but not the best in the area. So, you'll get no apology from me and you remain a troll as far as I'm concerned, particularly on the subject under discussion. The Iron Bridge is on Route 19 near Mercer and Grove City, about 70 miles from me. Nice Try!

• Haha
Reactions: DaCat and IGNORE2
I know all about the Iron Bridge Inn and have been there several times. It's pretty good, but not the best in the area. So, you'll get no apology from me and you remain a troll as far as I'm concerned, particularly on the subject under discussion. The Iron Bridge is on Route 19 near Mercer and Grove City, about 70 miles from me. Nice Try!
Ain’t that the Truth!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT