ADVERTISEMENT

Next year there will be 40,000 NU fans talking about

I'm out in Montana. My wife and I were wandering in my old stomping grounds in the eastern part of the state. I started streaming the WGN broadcast on the speakers in our motor home, but we went off the grid just after Minnesota converted that 4th down and got a TD to make it to 31-10. So I went to bed Saturday night not knowing the outcome, making Sunday, when I saw the score and heard how everything came down, one of the best days of my life!

And as a follower of FCS football (Go Montana State Bobcats, who trounced Weber State, 40-0, Saturday), I fully appreciate Braun's background. It's time to hire him as our next head coach and start a new era of Northwestern football.

I saw that one fan hit the crossbar from the middle distance in that one contest (throwing the ball at the crossbar), and I saw that girl miss all her field goal tries in that other contest (she slipped on her first try, which actually caused that attempt to get more air time than all her other tries).

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Did not appreciate the broadcast group during the game at all.
Right you are. When I heard, courtesy of Styre, that Lisa Byington was doing the game, I felt a little unwell myself. Hope you are feeling better post-op and that you will be able to attend the PSU game. Crossing my fingers that Lisa won't be handling that one because I'm unable to attend in person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT