ADVERTISEMENT

Nice camp news on Vitale in Green Bay

Danny is a workout beast and brings a lot to the table as a fullback. Looking forward to a breakout season for him.

Danny is a workout beast and brings a lot to the table as a fullback. Looking forward to a breakout season for him.

Outside the lines the Green Bay front office is among my favorite Clubs to work with. More than a few really good people doing very good work there.

GOUNUII

Reactions: rmndcat
Which is larger — the circumference of a basketball, or the circumference of Vitale’s calves?

This is making it tough on a Pa. Bears fan. I forced myself to buy a Packers hat at a recent athletic fundraiser for my undergrad alma mater, Shippensburg, because former Ship player John Kuhn, who signed the hat, played FB there for several years. Now it appears Vitale might move into that slot.

Yeah, rooting for anything Packers is counterintuitive in every way. Taken a step further, it's just plain wrong. But for these guys, exceptions will be made. :cool:

Reactions: rmndcat
Outside the lines the Green Bay front office is among my favorite Clubs to work with. More than a few really good people doing very good work there

My nephew is Co-Director of Player Personnel for the Packers. Perhaps you know him.

Brother in law is tight ends coach for the Carolina Panthers. Do you work with them?

My nephew is Co-Director of Player Personnel for the Packers. Perhaps you know him.

Brother in law is tight ends coach for the Carolina Panthers. Do you work with them?

Sorry WJ. My contacts are limited to the Legal and Operations people. I only cross over to the Player side when the opportunity arises to sit in on film evaluations by people who really know what they’re doing. And still they get it wrong ... a lot. Especially at the Bengals.

GOUNUII

Sorry WJ. My contacts are limited to the Legal and Operations people. I only cross over to the Player side when the opportunity arises to sit in on film evaluations by people who really know what they’re doing. And still they get it wrong ... a lot. Especially at the Bengals.

GOUNUII
I think I would prefer it if you made the personnel decision for the Bengals.

Reactions: GOUNUII
Starting on the PUP list.

Packer fans seem to like the move based on what IC was able to do last season before suffering his injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT