ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern LB Justin Cryer enters the transfer portal

With all the recruits were losing this year, current freshman transferring and more to follow at the end of the year, without the transfer portal which we know doesn't work that well for us anyway, we will have trouble Fielding a team in a couple years

Reactions: hdhntr1
The hits just keep on coming. No worries though, NU will be just fine.
You mean because some up and coming stud coordinator that probably won't even answer our ADs calls is going to come in and overcome all the special obstacles that face NU with one arm (or is it both now) tied behind his back and rescue us???? Ya, right.

Do I think Fitz is the only one that could handle the job at NU? No. And you might have been able to bring someone like that in if things had not been handled the way they were basically gutting the program, But the list was short and they have plenty of other places to go. And now with the additional handicaps put on by the ham handed handling of this by our administration hard to see how anyone that could (now a much shorter list) would be willing to come,

Last edited:
You mean because some up and coming stud coordinator that probably won't even answer our calls is going to come in and overcome all the special obstacles that face NU with one arm tied behind his back and rescue us???? Ya, right.
Hopefully it was obvious I was being sarcastic.

It was.
Hopefully it was obvious I was being sarcastic.
It was, I was just playing off of it. Thought you would get a kick out of it going after those that think everything is fine and there are plenty of up and comers that can just walk into the hot mess created by the administration and we will suddenly be at the top of the conference

Reactions: corbi296
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT