ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern Poised to Take Over America

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I've been fascinated by this map ever since it first debuted last year, and NU is poised to take a huge chunk if they beat Notre Dame this week.

How it works: Every school started the year with all of the counties closest to its location and then as teams beat them, they took over the counties owned by their vanquished foe. So NU started with a little bit around Chicago, then expanded into Purdue's empire, and then lost it all when Duke came to town. Duke lost to Virginia Tech, who lost to Notre Dame, and now we can get our land back, as well as a huge chunk of America. We already won a little bit from Michigan State a few weeks ago, but I want more!

So really the entire country is at stake Saturday.

Go Cats.

This is even better than the Shillelagh.

Another famous Irishman once said, "The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts."

Reactions: Noah121
How did we get the southern tip of Florida? Let's beat N* D* because, well, MOAR !!!

Week_9_cfb_map_zpsobe1v1kp.jpg

Last edited:
How did we get the southern tip of Florida? Let's beat N* D* because, well, MOAR !!!

I think Indiana got it from Florida International. Michigan State took it from Indiana, and we got it from the Spartans. I'm pretty sure all of our territory is from the Spartans at this point. If Wisconsin had beaten Michigan, we would have gotten a huge chunk from Bucky too.

Reactions: Noah121 and DaCat
I've been fascinated by this map ever since it first debuted last year, and NU is poised to take a huge chunk if they beat Notre Dame this week.

How it works: Every school started the year with all of the counties closest to its location and then as teams beat them, they took over the counties owned by their vanquished foe. So NU started with a little bit around Chicago, then expanded into Purdue's empire, and then lost it all when Duke came to town. Duke lost to Virginia Tech, who lost to Notre Dame, and now we can get our land back, as well as a huge chunk of America. We already won a little bit from Michigan State a few weeks ago, but I want more!

So really the entire country is at stake Saturday.

Go Cats.
Akron gets nothing because they followed a loss?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT