ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame bringing students back early!

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Good strategy. I think the best solution right now is to skip the non conference games/ preseason games for NFL. Then shorten the season. Get everything done by November 15th, except a warm bowl season. Whatcha think? Also,put all winter sports in the spring, except basketball. Start hoops season by restricting fans!

Reactions: corbi296
Good strategy. I think the best solution right now is to skip the non conference games/ preseason games for NFL. Then shorten the season. Get everything done by November 15th, except a warm bowl season. Whatcha think? Also,put all winter sports in the spring, except basketball. Start hoops season by restricting fans!

Makes about a million times more sense to start and finish late than to start and finish early.

Very scary.

When I saw the threads title , it offered a glimmer of hope that ND v Navy in Dublin would still happen , as it is the anchor event for a golf trip with my old rugby mates

When I saw the threads title , it offered a glimmer of hope that ND v Navy in Dublin would still happen , as it is the anchor event for a golf trip with my old rugby mates

Glad to hear you’ve still got your priorities in order.

I think we will see more of this type of adjustment, where students can stay on campus for the full semester without breaks.

I think we will see more of this type of adjustment, where students can stay on campus for the full semester without breaks.
Wonder how mant parents will let their kids actually attend and live on campus?

Didn’t Liberty University keep campus open this spring and not report a single COVID case? I think the WSJ reported this. An online grad student got sick, IIRC.

God protected them...
Do you think that TD Jesus will protect all of those ND students or just the FB players?

And you obviously don't know what this discussion is about or what the hell you're talking about.
I think I do Willy, thanks for your thoughts.

Btw you missed the White Sox suck, the Cubs are great, Notre Dame blows, Wilson Club is empty, Gave up my season tix after 50 years, Potholes in the West lot, we need more 4 stars, the “Gee you think just maybe” phrase and bringing in the Orange man to the main boards!

Btw you missed the White Sox suck, the Cubs are great, Notre Dame blows, Wilson Club is empty, Gave up my season tix after 50 years, Potholes in the West lot, we need more 4 stars, the “Gee you think just maybe” phrase and bringing in the Orange man to the main boards!
Once again you don't know what you're talking about and can't stay on subject. Your Cubs/Sox, TSISB, Attendance, pot holes! Or BTW how many years have you had ST"s? It's your ranting about your W. Sox that sure makes you sound like Donny!

Don't forget the Spring Game! And expand WR to 10,000! And Ryan Field to 50,000!

interesting thing that Liberty U.deal...it would appear that most agree that only around 1700 of 15,000 returned and 800 left fairly quickly,,,,then you have reports that no one had it or up to 11 had it....but if you read between the lines....11 students definitely had covid19 symptoms...but if you dont test em..dont got to say they got it.......But here is my question....if one student develops Covid19 who is in a large lecture hall..then what????? I know one thing,,,its a mess. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-coronavirus-college-president-reopened.html

And you obviously don't know what this discussion is about or what the hell you're talking about.
Everybody sing

“Cause little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy 'round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT