ADVERTISEMENT

NU-EWU official SECOND-HALF thread

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
NU looked like they were going to run away with it early, but EWU's zone and cold shooting cut the Wildcats lead from 15 with 4:50 left down to 8 at the half.

Law is leading the way with 14 points and 4 rebounds. He's gotta get more than six shots in the second half. Bliznyuk is killing it for EWU, with 20 points at the break.

Just poor defense right now. Guys are reaching in and I see no help D really. Need to buckle down. EWU is full of confidence right now.

We can't play man to man against EWU even. Better start practicing the zone.

Pardon grinding! Trailing Lindsey down court with the rebound stuff and then swatting the ball away on the next play!

Law and BMac are carrying NU in the second half, with 14 of the team's 19 points in the first 9:01.

This game is certainly not Villanova-Purdue but being played at a fairly high level right now. Compare to OSU-NC Central on ESPNU right know, and you will see what I mean, Night and day....

Reactions: ricko654321
Isiah Brown is a sparkplug for NU: he scores on a pretty Eurostep drive, then draws a critical fourth foul on Wiley by letting him run over him. The freshman has swag.

Love seeing the confidence of Brown. The frosh is the real deal!

Will be interesting to see how Eastern Washington plays versus Texas. I was fairly impressed with their effort this evening...

I thought they were pretty good, and their two best were very good. Difference in the game was getting to the line often - and sinking the free throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT