ADVERTISEMENT

NU @ MSU Prediction Thread

University of Northwestern - 31

THE Michigan State University - 17

Last edited:
Cats 21
MSU 10

My neighbor’s dog survives another week of me not screaming at the tub, scaring the hell out of him.

I have heard of singing in the shower, but that is a new one.

Either way my neighbors’ dogs would go into a barking frenzy.

Reactions: ubercat
It pains me deeply to type this, but this is the 2020 version the Miami Ohio post-ND. Peloponnesian War II: Sparta 21 and, that great center of learning, Athens 20.

The offense finally gets the running game going, which allows us to have a better balance, minimize costly turnovers, and dominate time of possession. The defense, getting less time on the field, has the fresh legs to shut down the MSU offense, holding them out of the endzone, but allowing them to convert two FGs.

NU 30
MSU 6

I was gonna say: “What’s the neighbor’s dog doing in your tub?”
That threw me for a loop when I first read it, couldn't figure out why @eastbaycat99 would be screaming at his tub or maybe be in his tub during a game. But screaming at his tube, I can relate to.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
2018, NU clinches the West with a win over I-oa. Worried about a let down, the ‘Cats warmed up shirtless and went on to beat minny handily. Fitz knows how to keep the team focused.
NU 31
MSU 10

NU 31
MSU 7

Time to put the pedal to the metal. Time for the offense to shine too.
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

Reactions: drewjin
56-3, Cats, and Sparty’s going to kick with a minute left to avoid the shutout.

MSU 24 - NU 10
MSU defense which has been pretty good, rises up on home turf and Thorne has a breakout game in his first start.

Reactions: BigNUFan51
MSU 24 - NU 10
MSU defense which has been pretty good, rises up on home turf and Thorne has a breakout game in his first start.
First time starting QBs have done great against this NU defense....

Reactions: DaCat
Morton Shapiro's 30
Tom Izzo Knew about Larry Nassar 13

And you knew Izzo knew? How did you know? Are you an insider?

It was a shameful episode and sh never happen again. However, it happened at University of Michigan,Ohio State and Baylor in various forms. It also happened with the USOC.

Maybe, it has occurred as an institutional problem elsewhere as well...not yet revealed.

YOu want to hold Izzo accountable, your business. I think it is more your frustration at losing to a superior coach for 20 years going on 21.

MSU 24 - NU 10
MSU defense has been good! Really have they giving up less than 350 through the air yet this year, also allowing 33 per game. What is your metric on a good defense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT