ADVERTISEMENT

NU v. Ball State Second-Half Thread

BTN2GO didn't show the last BS possession What happened?

I was in the same boat. Too bad that in Wisconsin, I have to watch BTN2GO, since I don't get the Extra Football channels and Wisconsin is playing simultaneously.

Rats. Gave up a big run.

Egregious holding call leading to a 30 yard run and then a blown call on the TD. Unbelievable.

One half quarter of football does not make a trend. You do have a systematic issue here regarding offensive play calling and consistent execution based on your history. But this past quarter has been much better. Work to keep it up.

Ok, I'll try.

Like I had stated, that BS QB is a slippery fella (but those missed holding calls, sure help).

Last edited:
Gibson is getting mugged, and that is not a TD
Agreed. How the hell does the ball hit the ground and still count as a TD. Even the Iowa homer Chuck Long agreed he didn't have control of the ball. Ridiculous.

The back judge has missed two huge holding calls on Gibson tonight, and there was no way that was a complete pass on the TD

I thInk I will staY buddy. Wasn't aware that you were the monitor on thi board.
Love the cowards that present false courage on message boards when they don't like your comments.

Love the morons who imply that, in person, such a statement could be met with physical violence.

I gotta say the production team for the BIG network is terrible. WTF - how can they miss so many plays and entire series in the game?!?

Reactions: Noah121
I gotta say the production team for the BIG network is terrible. WTF - how can they miss so many plays and entire series in the game?!?

Additionally, the BTN2GO broadcast is about a minute behind the WNUR broadcast.

Godwin was in street clothes on the sideline, standing by Fitz, any word on what his injury was?

This is where we turn it. Angry Cats show us why they are ranked where they are.

Even on the short throws to the flat, Thorson needs to throw w/ a little more touch.

Thorson will get it. He has shown why the coaches chose him to start. Brutal end to the series though.

Hopefully he learns a lot from this game. We could have a good offense if he does.

Yes - they are at least letting him play and sling it around. He needs that right now.

This Williams guy is tough by the way.

Big three-and-out so that the 'Cats will get the ball back.

11 minutes left.

All the talk about practice snaps is moot now...there won't be any practice rep for anybody today (or very very few of them).
Did MSU or OSU play 3 qBs today? I agree CT is young but he clearly is the starter for a reason. While we'd both prefer he'd just be cleaning it up, you must admit you see the potential.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT