ADVERTISEMENT

Official - VEGAS !

Definitely a Vegas-type trophy...

GAco-Xdxb-IAAg-LAf.jpg

Married to a Salt Lake City gal, U of Utah alum (nursing) and a fallen away Mormon. If it were BYU we were facing, I might agree with you. But after spending a lot of time in Salt Lake City, I can tell you it's hardly a mononolithic LDS place. Lots of us Gentiles there now and plenty of watering holes that serve alcoholic beverages.

Married to a Salt Lake City gal, U of Utah alum (nursing) and a fallen away Mormon. If it were BYU we were facing, I might agree with you. But after spending a lot of time in Salt Lake City, I can tell you it's hardly a mononolithic LDS place. Lots of us Gentiles there now and plenty of watering holes that serve alcoholic beverages.
Agree with montana_cat. U of Utah is not the 'Mormon' school in Utah - you'll find that option in Provo.

My son is currently half way through his freshman year (computer engineering) at the University of Utah, and is very happy with his choice. Beautiful campus, terrific facilities, great new friends from all over the country, and fantastic skiing at seven resorts, pretty much in their backyard. Downtown Salt Lake is :15 mins from campus - it's a charming town.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Yeah, I'll take Salt Lake City over most any metropolis I've visited of late. Freeways are easy to navigate, city is pretty clean and, thanks to those old Mormon pioneers and their grid system, as well laid out as any place around. If I had to leave Montana and pick a big city destination, Salt Lake City would be No. 1 on my list.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT