ADVERTISEMENT

What to know about Utah for the Las Vegas Bowl

The bowl game is two weeks away! Here's what you need to know about Utah as the Las Vegas Bowl looms.
Let's start the betting now: How many times will our announcers call the Utah quarterback Bryson Bryant and the Cat quarterback Ben Barnes? Perhaps they'll even work Brooks Barnhizer into the play-by-play!

Ah, Reminders of Nomenclature Past from the esteemed Turk.

The bowl game is two weeks away! Here's what you need to know about Utah as the Las Vegas Bowl looms.
It almost feels like it'll be NU's first team (minus Priebe) vs. Utah's second team with all the defections they are having.

I read the article twice just to ensure I wasn't missing anything. It mentions QB Bryson Barnes entering the portal because Cam Rising is returning. It's not clear from the article but I presume Cam Rising is a QB and not a disliked coach.

It says Barnes will play in the bowl game, but that the utes are on uncertain ground if he gets injured. So if Cam Rising is a QB and he's returning, why is the ground uncertain?

It says Barnes will play in the bowl game, but that the utes are on uncertain ground if he gets injured. So if Cam Rising is a QB and he's returning, why is the ground uncertain?
Because the other two backup QBs for Utah are in the portal too. So all three QBs behind the injured starter Cam Rising will be gone next year.

Because the other two backup QBs for Utah are in the portal too. So all three QBs behind the injured starter Cam Rising will be gone next year.
Ahh - Injured. That's the missing piece. Thank you.

Reactions: DaCat
Let's start the betting now: How many times will our announcers call the Utah quarterback Bryson Bryant and the Cat quarterback Ben Barnes? Perhaps they'll even work Brooks Barnhizer into the play-by-play!

I've called him Braun a couple of times

Reactions: rmndcat

i was always amused by Brock Berringer and Brooks Bollinger

Reactions: rmndcat
It almost feels like it'll be NU's first team (minus Priebe) vs. Utah's second team with all the defections they are having.
Why is Priebe not necessarily playing. Can't guys enter the portal but stay with the team for the bowl?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT