ADVERTISEMENT

Olivia Rosendahl Does it Again

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
Recently, she won the NCAA title on the 10 meter platform More recently the won the US Nationals in the same event. The second place finisher in the nationals was Laura Wilkinson, an Olympic gold medalist. Incredibly, Olivia accomplished these feats despite the fact that NU doesn't have a 10 meter diving well! In my opinion, no NU athlete has accomplished more in 2017.

Recently, she won the NCAA title on the 10 meter platform More recently the won the US Nationals in the same event. The second place finisher in the nationals was Laura Wilkinson, an Olympic gold medalist. Incredibly, Olivia accomplished these feats despite the fact that NU doesn't have a 10 meter diving well! In my opinion, no NU athlete has accomplished more in 2017.
She is amazing. Congrats to her.

My daughter was a diver for NU. She had to travel to Milwaukee to train on the 10 meter platform. I thought a 10 meter platform was to be included in the remodel of the pool

My daughter was a diver for NU. She had to travel to Milwaukee to train on the 10 meter platform. I thought a 10 meter platform was to be included in the remodel of the pool
My daughter did the same at Wisconsin. No excuse for NU not having a platform. We have the BIG, NCAA, and National Champion for God's sake!

My daughter did the same at Wisconsin. No excuse for NU not having a platform. We have the BIG, NCAA, and National Champion for God's sake!
Update on Olivia: She just won the BIG 3-meter springboard with a record score!

Is she a potential Olympian in a couple of years?
Absolutely! She won the 10 meter platform National Championship last year. The second place finisher was Laura Wilkinson, who already has Olympic gold and recently came out of retirement. The fact that Olivia has accomplished all of this at a University that doesn't have a 10 meter platform is astonishing. In my opinion, she ranks with Luke Donald, Matt Grevers, Jake Herbert, Otto Graham, Jordan Wilamovsky, and, maybe others, as one of the greatest athletes NU has ever produced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT