ADVERTISEMENT

Open Scrimmage

ubercat

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2005
NUmenor
Here at Allstate, almost at halftime. Gaines looks like he’s gonna get a lot of minutes. Active on defense; has a good handle; goes to the basket with authority, but plays under control. As Turk said, Sanjay with offense.

Here at Allstate, almost at halftime. Gaines looks like he’s gonna get a lot of minutes. Active on defense; has a good handle; goes to the basket with authority, but plays under control. As Turk said, Sanjay with offense.
How was the crowd?

Ash and Gaines will surprise folks! Ash outplayed BMAC during the scrimmage with more assists, more rebounds, and less shooting, while maintaining the same shooting percentage as MAC! I see Ash getting 20-25 minutes a game this year, which will help us big time during March Madness!

Ash and Gaines will surprise folks! Ash outplayed BMAC during the scrimmage with more assists, more rebounds, and less shooting, while maintaining the same shooting percentage as MAC! I see Ash getting 20-25 minutes a game this year, which will help us big time during March Madness!
Yes. And Hall will get 10-15 minutes a game!

Reactions: olshin
No, Ash did not outplay BMac. BMac coasted for most of the first half. Then when the game was tight, he picked it up and made some key winning baskets. Shocking Mac and Lindsey’s team beat Law, Gaines and Pardon’s team. AJ Turner, the transfer from BC, made key plays. Ash looks better but no, he is not taking minutes from BMac. He is in a battle with I.Brown as the primary backup. He is not a natural point and that will come out as the games go by and he has to break the press. But it looks like he has improved his jump shot and is a disrupter on defense and will make some steals that lead to transition buckets which this team needs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT