ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dave's Italian Kitchen closed

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
This happened on Monday afternoon and it appears to be for good. I was just there on Friday evening. I will miss the place, alas.

Update: Sorry, I did not see that there is an existing thread on this under "Sad News".

This happened on Monday afternoon and it appears to be for good. I was just there on Friday evening. I will miss the place, alas.

Update: Sorry, I did not see that there is an existing thread on this under "Sad News".
Fitz, house, northfield.

Reactions: Noah121

I hadn't clicked on the Sad News thread so this is news to me. That is too bad. Though I haven't been there in years and don't imagine I would have ever gone again, I still do have very fond memories of the place as a student.

One of our two favorite postgame places - lots of memories and my style of food. Really sad. It was always busy - I wonder what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT