ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Jimmy Buffett

Original Parrothead here. "Come Monday"was his first hit although everybody remembers "Margaritaville" I probably went to about 15 of his concerts- the last in March '22. He always looked like he was having fun.
The cars in the parking lot were adorned with "Fins" and "Volcanoes"
I am going to get a case of Landshark lager and have a solo Irish Wake listening to Jimmy through the last drop
Jimmy and I shared a "Pirate Looks at 40" and now "Changes in Lattitudes ,Changes in Attitudes"
I read his book "Tales from Margaritaville" and dined at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Lahaina for the last time in 2022. Jimmy sued the owners but allowed them to stay open but not to open any more similarly named restaurants.

RIP Jimmy-this old pirate will miss you

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Original Parrothead here. "Come Monday"was his first hit although everybody remembers "Margaritaville" I probably went to about 15 of his concerts- the last in March '22. He always looked like he was having fun.
The cars in the parking lot were adorned with "Fins" and "Volcanoes"
I am going to get a case of Landshark lager and have a solo Irish Wake listening to Jimmy through the last drop
Jimmy and I shared a "Pirate Looks at 40" and now "Changes in Lattitudes ,Changes in Attitudes"
I read his book "Tales from Margaritaville" and dined at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Lahaina for the last time in 2022. Jimmy sued the owners but allowed them to stay open but not to open any more similarly named restaurants.

RIP Jimmy-this old pirate will miss you
"made enough money to buy Miami but I pissed it away so fast"

I was studying French one summer at Laval University in Quebec. Another American and I decided it would be a good idea to drive Thursday after class from Quebec to Detroit to catch the buffet show at Pine knob. It turned out to be a great idea. We had a great time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT