ADVERTISEMENT

Other Game - Middle School Edition

City Day fell to the British School Bulldogs in tonight's third place game. The final was 44-34.

Unfortunately, Little Hungry took a spill battling for a rebound, conked the side of his head, and missed most of the game. He seems fine, but had a nice goose egg for a while. He is in better spirits after a burger and a shake.

This concludes a great year for the Cougars. They went 15-6 this season after winning all of 3 games last season. There was visible progress on all fronts. Next year, Little Hungry and his teammates will join the "A" squad (7th and 8th graders). I think they could be very competitive. They won't have much depth beyond the starting 5, but they have some good players, and another year to get bigger and stronger.

The coach has asked me about helping coaching the team. I want to install an actual offense. I welcome your suggestions. With two guards who can dribble and shoot, and two kids who can play the post (Little Hungry and Big B), I am leaning towards a pick and roll offense.

Last edited:
City Day fell to the British School Bulldogs in tonight's third place game. The final was 44-34.

Unfortunately, Little Hungry took a spill battling for a rebound, conked the side of his head, and missed most of the game. He seems fine, but had a nice goose egg for a while. He is in better spirits after a burger and a shake.

This concludes a great year for the Cougars. They went 15-6 this season after winning all of 3 games last season. There was visible progress on all fronts. Next year, Little Hungry and his teammates will join the "A" squad (7th and 8th graders). I think they could be very competitive. They won't have much depth beyond the starting 5, but they have some good players, and another year to get bigger and stronger.

The coach has asked me about helping coaching the team. I want to install an actual offense. I welcome your suggestions. With two guards who can dribble and shoot, and two kids who can play the post (Little Hungry and Big B), I am leaning towards a pick and roll offense.
3 words...

Phi Slamma Jamma!!

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT