ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games - Week 12

Hungry Jack

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2008
the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
Friday Fun Fact: Coffee was banned in 17th century England. In the mid 1660s, there were 82 coffee houses in London. However, a group of women claimed “Coffee made men as unfruitful as the deserts," and the beverage was subsequently banned for many years.

Week 12 kicked off with midweek MACtion starting on Tuesday. In typical MAC form, 4 of the 5 week's winners scored 33 points or more. Congrats to the Huskies for clinching the MAC West!

Week 12 is not a great week for matchups. The best of the limited slate includes:
7 MSU at 4 OSU. I think OSU probably wins easily, but stranger things have happened.

3 Oregon at 23 Utah. The Utes are really starting to play well. I think Oregon goes down.

11 Baylor at Kansas St. I think the other purple Wildcats will give the Bears a real test.

SMU at 5 Cincy. That SMU team is pretty good, and their QB, former NU recruit Tanner Mordecai, can light up the stat sheet (37 TDs, 3264 yards).

Illinois at 17 Iowa. Illinois wins this, I think.

UAB at 22 UTSA. The best team in Texas west of the Brazos should remain undefeated.

The SEC pre-Thanksgiving non conference fiesta is one of the great weeks of the year. Through some clerical error, Auburn and Alabama are both in-conference (So Car and Arkansas), but Georgia is pounding Charleston Southern and Prairie View is no match for TxAM.)

OSU up 35-0 and Walker has only 26 yds rushing...but...there are still 2.5 quarters to go so he might get more.

They said MSU has the worst pass D in the country. That tells me something about game 1

MSU and Michigan fans have been so excited. Playing OSU has a way of bringing them to reality. Wow.

Mel Tucker should've signed that contract!

Why do announcers think Day is such a great coach? How hard is it to coach the best players in the conference. Their fourth team would beat us. I’m sure he’s an ok coach, but it’s really nothing special. Any BIG coach could win at Ohio State.

Utah’s going to town on #3 Oregon, up 28-0 with a pick six going into halftime.

Does this mean Cincinnati will finally get their chance at the playoffs, assuming the Utes hold on?

Does this mean Cincinnati will finally get their chance at the playoffs, assuming the Utes hold on?
Certainly looks good for Cincy right now.

Alabama as well looks guaranteed to go even with 2 losses.

My neighbor here in Idaho is a Utes fan and he's got me watching them. Saw them destroy Stanford a while back. Oh that pick six was actually a punt return and you can credit Kyle Whittingham. Up 21-0 with 11 seconds left, he calls time out to get the ball in the hands of his punt returner, and BAM.

My neighbor here in Idaho is a Utes fan and he's got me watching them. Saw them destroy Stanford a while back. Oh that pick six was actually a punt return and you can credit Kyle Whittingham. Up 21-0 with 11 seconds left, he calls time out to get the ball in the hands of his punt returner, and BAM.
Fun game to watch as a neutral. Can you believe the Fighting Fitzes beat the Utes in a bowl game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT