ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games - Week 4

You do realize your know-it-all act has pretty much alienated everybody on here…

you do realize when people say stupid shit they open themselves up to be questioned? Tell me what in your opinion is creative about the Rutgers offense that has so far put up 13 points against Michigan deep in the 4th quarter?

you do realize when people say stupid shit they open themselves up to be questioned? Tell me what in your opinion is creative about the Rutgers offense that has so far put up 13 points against Michigan deep in the 4th quarter?
And there’s your problem. I think when most of us see something on here we disagree with, our first instinct is not to act like a major a$$hole.

Nebraska’s D looked good early but MSU finally found the end zone.

Akron scores early v OSU. Stroud is out w injury and 5 star Kyle McCord playing. Can we start the Jack Miller => NU watch?

At least we can have hope we can beat one or both.

that’s one of the main things that gives me hope. FItz’s track record of getting NU to play better as the year goes along and what looks to be a very mediocre West conference this year.

And there’s your problem. I think when most of us see something on here we disagree with, our first instinct is not to act like a major a$$hole.

the point is guys like you do this same shit every fricken game day and candidly the schizophrenic game day roller coaster threads are wearing thin on me. My coping mechanism is to point out how stupid some of the shit that is posted on here really is. Make me look like the stupid asshole you think I am and prove me wrong. How is the Rutgers offense that scored a grand total of 13 points today “creative”.

Last edited:
Kenneth Walker has about a mile less yardage than he did against us in the first HALF as MSU leads a close one. Neb is not the team that lost to ILL in week zero

Reactions: Go Catz
Kenneth Walker has about a mile less yardage than he did against us in the first HALF as MSU leads a close one. Neb is not the team that lost to ILL in week zero
Nebraska actually looks pretty good.

Nebraska’s defense has always been solid if Martinez does not put them on the field for 40+ minutes a game defending short fields. Nebraska’s offense and the team’s discipline is another story.

the point is guys like you do this same shit every fricken game day and candidly the schizophrenic game day roller coaster threads are wearing thin on me. My coping mechanism is to point out how stupid some of the shit that is posted on here really is. Make me look like the stupid asshole you think I am and prove me wrong. How is the Rutgers offense that scored a grand total of 13 points today “creative”.
So you think he writes “stupid“ stuff. So what? Geez! Hope you took your blood pressure meds today

that’s one of the main things that gives me hope. FItz’s track record of getting NU to play better as the year goes along and what looks to be a very mediocre West conference this year.
Getting NU to play better--is it not therein, the problem? What gives me hope is the possibility the West will be better than the East and NU will be the best of the West, not because the rest of the West is "very mediocre." It feels as though we have taken a big step backward this year. You have to give credit to Fitz for making NU a winning and successful "very mediocre" program. If "mediocre" is the standard by which we judge, does that mean we are the best of the mediocre or just mediocre. NU Football was much more interesting when we were "terrible" but somehow won games, if only in overtime and by one point. I want for NU to be "very" something, just not mediocre. Which is what we are are right now.

Nebraska seriously outplaying MSU. I think Illinois may be our only shot at a win unless we get a lot better.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Getting NU to play better--is it not therein, the problem? What gives me hope is the possibility the West will be better than the East and NU will be the best of the West, not because the rest of the West is "very mediocre." It feels as though we have taken a big step backward this year. You have to give credit to Fitz for making NU a winning and successful "very mediocre" program. If "mediocre" is the standard by which we judge, does that mean we are the best of the mediocre or just mediocre. NU Football was much more interesting when we were
So you think we are mediocre right now? You are being generous. I don’t think we are a very good football team right now. The key phrase is “right now”. I think we’ll be better by the end of the year. The question is how much bette. That’s the fun part of being a fan. Enjoy the journey.

So you think we are mediocre right now? You are being generous. I don’t think we are a very good football team right now. The key phrase is “right now”. I think we’ll be better by the end of the year. The question is how much bette. That’s the fun part of being a fan. Enjoy the journey.
Yes, but why? I mean, not why be a fan, 'cause we are, but why such a steep decline in such a short time?

Good lord…. this MSU team looks terrible. I don’t recognize them at all.

it’s called Quarterback, the most important position in football.
As in, can we find one? I am not harsh on HJ, and I do not feel we should be. The Portal seems like the easy fix, but it is not proving to be. Do we have a stable of good QB's for the future, or does that need to improve from recruiting out of high school?

As in, can we find one? I am not harsh on HJ, and I do not feel we should be. The Portal seems like the easy fix, but it is not proving to be. Do we have a stable of good QB's for the future, or does that need to improve from recruiting out of high school?
That a perfectly legitimate critique and one that I have made in the last several off seasons. Right now we should all be focused on figuring out how this team can have the best season possible. We can figure out what’s wrong with our QB recruiting after the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT