ADVERTISEMENT

Overposting could make this board unreadable

Medill90

Jan 30, 2011
It's worse than some of the lovers' squabbles that we see from time to time.

You have to weed through tons of filler to get to one original post.

If it's meant to be humorous, only one person is laughing.

Careful that we don't invent another way to chase NU loyalists away.

Yep...it's already made an impact. Fewer people are posting because every single thread is taken over.

Reactions: olshin
Let's make that the NU v Minny football game next fall.
I post for the connection with other wildcat faithful along with the coaching staff to get my assumed, much needed input. I truly enjoy watching the games, and this prognostication and observation on here is a by product of both of , or all three of those enjoyments. Still, I don’t want anyone to have bad feelings on here, so it is best I stop by after the Minnesota game, to check in. I admit, I go pretty much nuts when we are on a run. So time to park the enthusiasm for bit. See you guys on the 10th after the game. Anyone can email me if they want to chat. No worries.

I will leave you guys with a song. Don’t fret about the cats. We got this under control. The dog days are over for this year’s wildcat team. It’s party time for all you guys. I’m on Facebook with nu sports also. If you think she is wacky, wait till you get inside the mind of wrassleroni!

It's a rarity to find a poster who is always positive and such a good sport.

I think the message is that people may runaway from the excess. Moderation is a virtue. What M. F. K. Fisher said about drinking martinis.

I have -- your guess here -- on ignore. It's made my viewing of this board far more enjoyable. I don't even hate Jordan Ash any more!

I'm quietly one of Wrassler's fans, but I have to admit I think about how the board will read every time Ash does something good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT