ADVERTISEMENT

P. J. Fleck

stpaulcat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
St. Paul
Intense certainly, but something is amiss in Minnesota. Fleck is a terrible role model as a coach. So much anger is not good for the players, the fans or anybody. I live in Minnesota and am disgusted by his demeanor. Winning is not the only thing, if it takes this much psychopathy to do it. I'll take Northwestern's coaches any day over this insane perverted behavior, win or lose.

Intense certainly, but something is amiss in Minnesota. Fleck is a terrible role model as a coach. So much anger is not good for the players, the fans or anybody. I live in Minnesota and am disgusted by his demeanor. Winning is not the only thing, if it takes this much psychopathy to do it. I'll take Northwestern's coaches any day over this insane perverted behavior, win or lose.
Listen, I too hate PJ Fleck, but this is a totally wild take

Reactions: Eurocat
Anger and winning is the only thing...for a minute I thought you were describing Nick Saban, who seemed to do okay for himself...and now he's a sweet old man, mellow talking head sitting next to Pat McAfee on Saturday mornings, when he's not doing AFLAC commercials.

Hey what happened to the guy who used to coach at Northwestern? The one before the current coach… Why did he leave? It wasn’t anything insane or perverted that happened on his watch, was it?

Listen, I too hate PJ Fleck, but this is a totally wild take
Then why do you hate him? There must be a reason. What I stated is the most plausible reason I can think of, that he is too toxic to be mentoring young men. Not anything close to the coaches I had when I was these player's age. What the hell has happened to us?

Revenue man wanted granddaddy bad
Yeah, times were such, and maybe now , but ihat doesn't need to be. Anger and hatred need not supplant decency. Cormac McCarthy describes a fascinating, insidious world, but do we really want that to be our reality?

Anger and winning is the only thing...for a minute I thought you were describing Nick Saban, who seemed to do okay for himself...and now he's a sweet old man, mellow talking head sitting next to Pat McAfee on Saturday mornings, when he's not doing AFLAC commercials.
It is? Be sweet when you are young, not when your are old--that's when you become a curmudgeon.
trust me, I'm there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT