ADVERTISEMENT

Paddy Fisher makes Rivals All-Bowl Team

Impressive company for Paddy. Interesting that he was listed in the Rivals profile coming out of high school at 6-2 215, and has grown to 6-4 245 while seemingly gaining more athleticism. Some guys just physically mature later than others. That's why star ratings can be misleading.

My favorite guy on that list is Chauncey Gardner, the CB at Florida. For us older Wildcat fans, it's the same name as a memorable character from a 1970s film called Being There, where Peter Sellers plays a mysterious "gardener" who, through no design of his own, becomes a confident of the President of the US.

My favorite guy on that list is Chauncey Gardner, the CB at Florida. For us older Wildcat fans, it's the same name as a memorable character from a 1970s film called Being There, where Peter Sellers plays a mysterious "gardener" who, through no design of his own, becomes a confident of the President of the US.
And yet he walks on water...

He likes to watch.

Reactions: drewjin and SciCat

He's been on television before.

What a “Chance” that was.

Rivals named Northwestern LB Paddy Fisher to its All-Bowl Team Defense after he made 13 tackles in the Holiday Bowl.

Fisher earns spot on Rivals All-Bowl Team

Great for Paddy, but I feel they took a look at all the All-American and All-Conference guys only. J.R. Pace had a far more impressive game than Utah's DB who made honorable mention and if I'm not mistaken had a pick and a fumble recovery and some major plays including a hit that just leveled their best WR Dixon - he was defensive MVP for NU over Fisher and for the Bowl.

Great for Paddy, but I feel they took a look at all the All-American and All-Conference guys only. J.R. Pace had a far more impressive game than Utah's DB who made honorable mention and if I'm not mistaken had a pick and a fumble recovery and some major plays including a hit that just leveled their best WR Dixon - he was defensive MVP for NU over Fisher and for the Bowl.
Pace was everywhere. He had a good game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT