ADVERTISEMENT

Player grades, Turk?

Mr Wickerpark

Dec 28, 2016
Still waiting on the "All Turk" grades???
From my perch, I'd give every db an A except Whillock, who gets a C.

LBs: All A's except Gallagher gets a C+.

DL all B or B+ except Brown gets a C-.
Not sure what Brown's deal was but certainly he was not mentally prepared to play. Physically, I thought he would be very imposing this year on QBs but he got pounded. Now I know why he didnt start but he really seems like he has incredible talent. Gotta be stronger if he cant optimize his quicks.

On offense, i doubt we see Urban in the starting lu again.

Reactions: NUCat320

Not sure what Brown's deal was but certainly he was not mentally prepared to play. Physically, I thought he would be very imposing this year on QBs but he got pounded. Now I know why he didnt start but he really seems like he has incredible talent. Gotta be stronger if he cant optimize his quicks.

Turk is a very knowledgeable poster! Pretty spot on. I’d give TJ a A minus,maybe B. Hunter an minus. Bowser B. Punter A! Let’s embrace the bad and learn from it

Or thread viewing statistics? Only Turk ever cared about view stats.
Correction: Prime wrassler also cared deeply about his view stats. He even created posts dedicated to the topic if I recall correctly.

Those are the only two posters that I remember caring about message board statistics from the smallest fanbase in the B1G.

Grade: I for Inconsequential.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikewebb68
Or thread viewing statistics? Only Turk ever cared about view stats.
I think Wicker needs work at mimicking me. Not doing grades, I do agree with Wicker about Urban and Brown though.

I'll go to a bowl game this year and maybe a home game to see Midvale if he goes, otherwise, I'm enjoying the same beaches and same water levels that I played at when I was a kid in Florida.

I think Wicker needs work at mimicking me. Not doing grades, I do agree with Wicker about Urban and Brown though.

I'll go to a bowl game this year and maybe a home game to see Midvale if he goes, otherwise, I'm enjoying the same beaches and same water levels that I played at when I was a kid in Florida.

Watch out for that little hurricane thing.

Reactions: drewjin

I'm interested in your insight about our coaching and your grading and analysis of them.
Fans wanna know.

Correction: Prime wrassler also cared deeply about his view stats. He even created posts dedicated to the topic if I recall correctly.

Those are the only two posters that I remember caring about message board statistics from the smallest fanbase in the B1G.

Grade: I for Inconsequential.
Wait, you guys mean at some point we won't get to cash in our Rivals points for valuable prizes?? Well... then, you can expect the quality of my posts to go down significantly. :p

Bizarre. So bizarre.
If it bothers you so much then you should ignore him and stop responding. You (and Chi cat fan and others) responding with these comments only encourages it. Notice how once everyone finally started ignoring Wrassler and his alter egos (either with the ignore button, which I used, or otherwise), he mostly went away?

Turk and Wickerpark don’t bother me, I find it mildly amusing (unlike Wrassler). But if it bothers you then cutting off engagement and having those threads die off without responses is the better approach.

Reactions: NUMBfan and IGNORE
If it bothers you so much then you should ignore him and stop responding. You (and Chi cat fan and others) responding with these comments only encourages it. Notice how once everyone finally started ignoring Wrassler and his alter egos (either with the ignore button, which I used, or otherwise), he mostly went away?

Turk and Wickerpark don’t bother me, I find it mildly amusing (unlike Wrassler). But if it bothers you then cutting off engagement and having those threads die off without responses is the better approach.

Wrassler hasn’t gone away. At all.

If there are board rules, why do they apply differently if you’re buddies with the mods?

Wrassler hasn’t gone away. At all.

If there are board rules, why do they apply differently if you’re buddies with the mods?
Oh. Well I used to see a lot of phantom “ignored member” in the listing of threads on b-ball board and people replying chattering bitching about it (him) and now I almost never see that. But who knows, as far as I’m concerned it’s gone away for me!

I have no comments or opinions on the board rules. Cheers.

Reactions: NUMBfan

Turk no longer visits this board, he has started his own NU football thing on Facebook, fyi.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Oh. Well I used to see a lot of phantom “ignored member” in the listing of threads on b-ball board and people replying chattering bitching about it (him) and now I almost never see that. But who knows, as far as I’m concerned it’s gone away for me!

I have no comments or opinions on the board rules. Cheers.

You have Titanium999 on ignore or no?

I thought you were from Howland? Do you mean Lake Erie?

I thought you were from Howland? Do you mean Lake Erie?
I moved away from all of the taxes/dodging of bullets, and now live where the bluebirds fly. Actually, spent yesterday with FloridAlum but it wasn't a free breakfast for him. We shared an omelet and split the cost. Too bad Coral didn't attend.

Reactions: NUMBfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT