ADVERTISEMENT

Player grades, Turk?

Like most peeps, I'm on facebook now. Nice NU community there with no bullies, but I still visit here and comment from time to time.
maybe on this NU community you speak of, but Facebook is otherwise full of bullies

I moved away from all of the taxes/dodging of bullets, and now live where the bluebirds fly. Actually, spent yesterday with FloridAlum but it wasn't a free breakfast for him. We shared an omelet and split the cost. Too bad Coral didn't attend.

Wicker happen to join?

Oh... wait...

How epicly cool would it be to discover gcg is really wickercat - playing this charade to get under the skin of Turk?
Many think it is GCG, me, or Glades. But this isn't "To Tell the Truth" so neither of them will 'fess up'. I think it is humorous myself. Half the time I'm laughing because "wickergo" is almost always talking to himself. First wickergo comes on, then gocatsgo comes on. I love it!

Many think it is GCG, me, or Glades. But this isn't "To Tell the Truth" so neither of them will 'fess up'. I think it is humorous myself. Half the time I'm laughing because "wickergo" is almost always talking to himself. First wickergo comes on, then gocatsgo comes on. I love it!
So how about sharing your thoughts on the team or some player grades? Strategies to defeat UNLV and bounce back in Big Ten play? Anything NU related?

You are a very weird person.

I can only imagine being a fly on the wall at that breakfast:

Tutk: Hope you don't mind that I've been a lot more involved with Facebook lately than Rivals. There's just a lot less bullying there...
FloridAlum: Wtf? Seriously? There's less bulling on Facebook, where internet bulling was invented, than a board I personally moderate? Are you high?
Turk: yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that moderatuon thing. Like McCall, you've been at it for awhile, and I fear you may have gotten a bit complacent...
FloridAlum (raises voice): WHAT? FACEBOOK IS MODERATED BY AN EFFING ALGORITHM AND YOU PREFER THAT CESSPOOL TO THE MODERATION ON MY FREAKIN' BOARD. FLAT EARTH MAN?
Turk: Yeah, I predicted that this conversation might not go well; let's try to get things back on track. If I was assigning a player grade to your moderation--can I be frank here--I would assign you an D+; you let guys like gcg and Mike Webb make fun of me without punishment...
FloridAlum (still shouting): FOR YEARS I PUT UP WITH NONSENSE LIKE UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE INFO DISLOSURE, THE PROBLEM OF FITZ, AND THOSE TERRIBLE PLAYER GRADES, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?
Turk: I would give you an A for effort, though...
FloridAlum: AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! (starts strangling Turk)
Waiter: uh, shall I split the check?

Reactions: IGNORE
I can only imagine being a fly on the wall at that breakfast:

Tutk: Hope you don't mind that I've been a lot more involved with Facebook lately than Rivals. There's just a lot less bullying there...
FloridAlum: Wtf? Seriously? There's less bulling on Facebook, where internet bulling was invented, than a board I personally moderate? Are you high?
Turk: yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that moderatuon thing. Like McCall, you've been at it for awhile, and I fear you may have gotten a bit complacent...
FloridAlum (raises voice): WHAT? FACEBOOK IS MODERATED BY AN EFFING ALGORITHM AND YOU PREFER THAT CESSPOOL TO THE MODERATION ON MY FREAKIN' BOARD. FLAT EARTH MAN?
Turk: Yeah, I predicted that this conversation might not go well; let's try to get things back on track. If I was assigning a player grade to your moderation--can I be frank here--I would assign you an D+; you let guys like gcg and Mike Webb make fun of me without punishment...
FloridAlum (still shouting): FOR YEARS I PUT UP WITH NONSENSE LIKE UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE INFO DISLOSURE, THE PROBLEM OF FITZ, AND THOSE TERRIBLE PLAYER GRADES, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?
Turk: I would give you an A for effort, though...
FloridAlum: AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! (starts strangling Turk)
Waiter: uh, shall I split the check?
Turk's FB Group added 20 more members. No clue how many were different people though. Might be the new go-to place for NU Sports talk.......

Reactions: IGNORE
I want to stay positive. So no. Let's just say we get a retake next week.

Any you want to share?

Erik
I also want to stay constructive as I’ve already voiced my concerns about our offensive system in the past. I have some (simple) thoughts to share, but think that Hunter still has a ton of upside as long as our OL keeps developing under Anderson and stays healthy. It looks like we’re paper thin on offense, while our defense could be excellent. FG kicking aside; our special teams luck much improved, if not promising.

However this thread has morphed into something weird. Really weird. It’s probably best to share in a new thread, or on the Rock - which I’d prefer not to do as there are some great posters such as yourself who don’t have a membership.

Reactions: nugnrfan82
Turk's FB Group added 20 more members. No clue how many were different people though. Might be the new go-to place for NU Sports talk.......
Of course, since he promoted it on here, must be nice. Of course, won't be so nice for Rivals if he diverted any traffic at all from this site in doing so....

And I think it goes without saying that I was NOT one of the 20. Facebook? Seriously?

Reactions: willycat
Hey Jane - seems like your schtick has grown old for some around here. Maybe you should quietly back away before you melt. Toodles
Is this a threat that you'll stop posting here and only on Turk's no-doubt spectacular Facebook page? Looks like Xmas may have come early for me-- thanks Santa!

Reactions: IGNORE and corbi296
Should I join? Is it that much better?

Erik

I also want to stay constructive as I’ve already voiced my concerns about our offensive system in the past. I have some (simple) thoughts to share, but think that Hunter still has a ton of upside as long as our OL keeps developing under Anderson and stays healthy. It looks like we’re paper thin on offense, while our defense could be excellent. FG kicking aside; our special teams luck much improved, if not promising.

However this thread has morphed into something weird. Really weird. It’s probably best to share in a new thread, or on the Rock - which I’d prefer not to do as there are some great posters such as yourself who don’t have a membership.

My world is awesome, man.

Yours... seems like you’re constantly trying to compensate.
Anyone who can't help themselves and continually responds to posters they don't like is the one trying to compensate. Also strange how many times you've told everyone on this board how well you're doing, how you have a great job etc. Some weird insecurity.

Reactions: willycat and IGNORE
Anyone who can't help themselves and continually responds to posters they don't like is the one trying to compensate. Also strange how many times you've told everyone on this board how well you're doing, how you have a great job etc. Some weird insecurity.

I’m good, man. Not the one continually spouting about my private plane, SCUBA ventures, etc. Methinks you choose to ignore the continual ranting of the guy you like better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT