ADVERTISEMENT

Player grades, Turk?

My world is awesome, man.

Yours... seems like you’re constantly trying to compensate.

Well, I do have a fancy sports car so....

But I also have that young, sweet, knock out of a girlfriend (you can confirm w PPD, Lou, FA) - so, I guess I’m not sure.

Please tell me Jane, what am I compensating for?

I’m good, man. Not the one continually spouting about my private plane, SCUBA ventures, etc. Methinks you choose to ignore the continual ranting of the guy you like better.

I would pass over on anyone else, but I have only one scuba venture. I have lots of scuba adventures. Up next, the Philippines for two weeks in October!

Poor Jane, he expects the last word and is now battling a host of guys determined to not let him get it.

Snowflake probably huddled in a safe space right this very moment.

Well, I do have a fancy sports car so....

But I also have that young, sweet, knock out of a girlfriend (you can confirm w PPD, Lou, FA) - so, I guess I’m not sure.

Please tell me Jane, what am I compensating for?

The fact that you want confirmation tells me everything I need to know.

Good news for Jane - Willy is trying to come to his defense. He really needs a friend right now. You can find him in his safe space.

Another liberal interpretation by Jane. You frequently doubt me. I was providing ‘outsides sources’ before you could. Sorry I beat you to the punch. Guess you are kinda punchless now.

Poor snowflake.

Ah hahahahahaha. Ha. Whew. Good one.

Good news for Jane - Willy is trying to come to his defense. He really needs a friend right now. You can find him in his safe space.
Wasn’t banning namecalling included in the board rules you asked for last year? I don’t think gcg needs anyone to stick up for him, and I’m clearly not willy, but wonder who is “snowflake” if he’s Jane. Bit confused here.

Regardless, I think I saw in another thread you mentioned the evening of the Akron game. (Frowny Face) I thought we were cool - I wouldn’t have gotten heated if not for the Klan comments and confusing you with xxfg. If I can make it to Evanston for a kumbaya session will we all agree that’s a night best forgotten for all of us? I can see if Swammer can join too

Last edited:
Reactions: IGNORE
You’ve been calling a lot of people weird lately. What do you call a guy who absolutely, positively, has to have the last word?

Not as bad as the other guy who jumps in the middle because of some weird personal vendetta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT