ADVERTISEMENT

Poll Ri Ra Irish Pub Pre Game Wildcat Party

Ri Ra Irish Bar Pre Game Party 12 Noon-near Mandalay Bay and Allegiant Stadium3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Please express your interest in attending a pre game gathering at the Ri Ra Irish Bar-vote as many times as the number in your party that will be attending
Ri Ra is in The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd near Allegiant Stadium-walking distant to Allegiant Stadium

Cappy-Can you put the Poll above the line(Sticky Threads) so it will remain visible until gameday

Last edited:
Any idea on whether those under 21 will be allowed in? Yelp reviews seem to indicate that kids dine there, but if the pre-game plan is for a private room, I'm not sure if that comes with age restrictions. I'll be going to the game with my 18 year old, hence the question.

Any idea on whether those under 21 will be allowed in? Yelp reviews seem to indicate that kids dine there, but if the pre-game plan is for a private room, I'm not sure if that comes with age restrictions. I'll be going to the game with my 18 year old, hence the question.
No
No private room-buy your own food and drinks

Reactions: LACatFan
No

Doc, as I'm sure you discovered in California it was nice to meet some people you knew only by their Board names and whom you had never met personally. So for putting this together I'm going to buy you a beer. Are any of the others from your tailgate group panning to attend?

Please express your interest in attending a pre game gathering at the Ri Ra Irish Bar-vote as many times as the number in your party that will be attending
Ri Ra is in The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd near Allegiant Stadium-walking distant to Allegiant Stadium
Have not figured out how to add +6 more votes, but 7 of us are at Mandalay and will likely attend this event, if it happens.
Did many FL Alum parties in the past.

Have not figured out how to add +6 more votes, but 7 of us are at Mandalay and will likely attend this event, if it happens.
Did many FL Alum parties in the past.
You should be allowed to vote 7 times-I did not set a limit on votes so an accurate count could be established

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
No

My original reply was confusing. There are no age restrictions that I know about.

Will grab a Guinness at Noon, but then heading to House of Blues.

N Zone Pep Rally​

Noon Doors Open
12:45 p.m. Program
House of Blues at Mandalay Bay
3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas

Before the game, join fellow fans at the N Zone—the official Northwestern Alumni Association (NAA) pep rally at House of Blues Las Vegas. The N Zone Pep Rally will feature appearances by the Northwestern University Wildcat Marching Band and Northwestern Cheerleaders, plus a short program with special guests.

Reactions: drewjin
I am at the Ri Ra Irish Pub now. They are definitely open tomorrow, even before noon for breakfast

The Smithwick's is cold and the place should be fine for an NU party to remember Jerry-FA Alum for those not familiar

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
It was great greeting and meeting everyone. Thanks again to docrugby1 for hosting and it was a nice surprise having both WildcatBoard luminaries Lou and Matt present.

Somehow Doc even arranged to have Dave Eanet there for a cameo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT