ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Where are you on the concerned scale?

Poll: Where are you on the concerned scale?

• Green: who cares, we won the game, look at [insert team here]

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Light Green: I mean it's just early season, we have time to figure it out

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Yellow: we don't deserve to be a top 25 team and we are going to start dropping these games

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Orange: we'll be lucky to make the tournament, we have structural problems, we miss Sanjay / Tap

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Red: we are bad, did you see that St Peter's lost by 21 to (I forget who)?

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
I'm probably at Light Green personally. But it's entertaining to read all the hand wringing.

I'm content to see how the non-con plays out. Lots of different things going on for the team this fall. Tonight we'll see how they face up to a higher level of competition.

Reactions: ricko654321
MY concern is that BMAC and Law are averaging over 35 minutes a game against what is lesser than B10 competition ........ will Falzone coming back along with Rap getting healthy cure the Law minutes problem? ...but the BMAC issue,,,,we have 3 potential guards who should be able to get him some relief ...so why aint that happening? and dont forget not only is Sanjay gone but Coach Baldwin,,,never underestimate what a coach can do...I am wondering how much he had to do with defense...which seems to be where we have taken the biggest step back

Reactions: NUCat320
MY concern is that BMAC and Law are averaging over 35 minutes a game against what is lesser than B10 competition ........ will Falzone coming back along with Rap getting healthy cure the Law minutes problem? ...but the BMAC issue,,,,we have 3 potential guards who should be able to get him some relief ...so why aint that happening? and dont forget not only is Sanjay gone but Coach Baldwin,,,never underestimate what a coach can do...I am wondering how much he had to do with defense...which seems to be where we have taken the biggest step back
it's funny how every single offseason people stack up the players' names and marvel at the perceived and expected "depth of talent" that we have, and how "we've never had a roster like this before". between injuries, player development (or lack thereof), and coaching decisions, it seems that inevitably it shortens to a 7-8 (or even 6 in the Carmody years at times) rotation.

depth could be a concern and doesn't look great right now, but i think we will sort out our rotation and matchups and minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT