ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who wins the national title tonight?

Who will win the national championship game tonight?

• Alabama

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Clemson

Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks exciting to me. Georgia found a way to play w Bammer. Maybe Clemson can do just a little better and pull of the upset.

Defense optional tonight I guess

Ya defenses looked totally overmatched, particularly Clemson other than the Int. Maybe Clemson settles down. They’ve made a couple huge plays to grab the lead and get some breathing room. NFL talent everywhere on the field.

I don't get how the Alabama defender can lead with his helmet to tackle Lawrence, and not get flagged, after watching a lot of calls against the Cats the past few years.

I voted for Clemson and so far I like the pick as they look like the better overall team. Alabama’s defensive depth is not as good as past years. I think Clemson will wear them down in the second half. Tua is one hell of a QB.

I'm really excited about Hunter Johnson next year. That being said after watching these last couple Clemson games I understand why he transferred

I don't get how the Alabama defender can lead with his helmet to tackle Lawrence, and not get flagged, after watching a lot of calls against the Cats the past few years.

Lawrence also lowered his head and led with his helmet, as a runner. I don't know the specific rule but it should be equal for both sides.

I voted for Clemson and so far I like the pick as they look like the better overall team. Alabama’s defensive depth is not as good as past years. I think Clemson will wear them down in the second half. Tua is one hell of a QB.

Ya, Alabama was dominating LOS on both sides for the first few drives, which Desmond noted. But a few huge plays (2 Ints, long pass and 'Bama false start on goal line), kept Clemson ahead and then they started gaining confidence. Alabama's DL getting tired in 2nd quarter is a bad sign.

Imagine Dragons should be flagged for illegal oration.

Yeah, there are a few of their songs I don't mind but they were terrible. I wonder if that guys monitors weren't working he sounded off key the whole time. And Lil Wayne, well he just blows.

Big Ten crew tonight. Ironic, right?

Reactions: drewjin
Amazing that an all-star team like Alabama can have such a defunct kicking game. They didn't even bother to try to kick a 39 yard FG because they knew their kicker likely wouldn't make it.

Amazing that an all-star team like Alabama can have such a defunct kicking game. They didn't even bother to try to kick a 39 yard FG because they knew their kicker likely wouldn't make it.
Not so surprising when they score TDS every time. Bama looks lost because they’ve not had to come from 3 scores down. Saban shoulda called Fitz.

Looked like an auto that Saban wasn’t particularly happy about.

Can't believe they called that with Clemson in a safe formation. Clemson was anticipating that and runner had no chance. Either a miscommunication or Nick panicked.

Anyone check out these alternative broadcast on ESPN? I think they pulled a boner by jettisoning the Coaches broadcast. Who wants to tune into the broadcast with the B & C broadcast teams on the sidelines fighting for air time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT