ADVERTISEMENT

Possibly Highest Praise Ever

Iowa fans will not like reading that, but I don't think it was a shock. I expect to be favored against them at home. In fact, I expect to be favored in nine games this year if we are playing reasonably well. I think we will be an underdog against Penn State, Wisconsin and Nebraska.

Iowa fans will not like reading that, but I don't think it was a shock. I expect to be favored against them at home. In fact, I expect to be favored in nine games this year if we are playing reasonably well. I think we will be an underdog against Penn State, Wisconsin and Nebraska.

I'm not 100% sold on Nebraska either.

Well I shared that link at lightning speed

Below that article on June 1 they peg our over under at 7 and Iowa 6.5. Not much of an upset

Last edited:
Reactions: GlideCat
He has an interesting distribution of upset victims:
The Cats, MSU and UNL are each the potential victim 3 times; Minnesota, PSU, OSU and Michigan are one time each, with the 14th out of conference Oregon.
If any of the "3" teams loses the first two, I would think the third would cease to be an upset!

Wisconsin escapes his crystal ball of disappointment. If I were writing the article, I think I would have written up UNL to upset Wisconsin, both to keep it all in-conference, but also because the Badgers have to go to Lincoln the week after playing the Cats to start conference play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT