ADVERTISEMENT

Predict our 2022 final record

What will our regular season record be in 2022?

• 0-10, 1-11, or 2-10

• 3-9

• 4-8

• 5-7

• 6-6

• 7-5

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2

• 11-1 or 12-0

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is the first quote I missed though I blame the "Divine Wind" of Saturday's weather that punished the Buckeyes....

"Ohio State MASSIVE L Fitz- "We didn't execute, play physical enough, plus our fans didn't come out for this 1-7 team"

Still 1-8 as predicted.

This is the first quote I missed though I blame the "Divine Wind" of Saturday's weather that punished the Buckeyes....

"Ohio State MASSIVE L Fitz- "We didn't execute, play physical enough, plus our fans didn't come out for this 1-7 team"

Still 1-8 as predicted.
Well, fans didn't come.

They played well. Sure, it would have been worse in good weather, but I say the Cats would have covered.

Well, fans didn't come.

They played well. Sure, it would have been worse in good weather, but I say the Cats would have covered.
Can you blame them?

The team- and by that, I mean both players and coaches - didn’t exactly earn a lot of goodwill from our fanbase of season ticket holders. It would be one thing if we were 4-5, or even 3-6, and in line for an upset.

A 1-8 team that is winless at home and facing a blowout to a perennial playoff team like OSU doesn’t not exactly scream “Buy Tickets” at Joe Chicago.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT