ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread NU @ Wisc

Not trolling ,quit betting on football a long time ago, I realize who the opponents are , I think Wisconsin and Penn State put up +40 against the Wildcats after going through those two games a physically tested and strained defense goes to Maryland who from what I seen have seen exhibit enough speed to get around the ends I know they lost their Quarterback but for many programs that isn't mortal wound, Iowa has the line play to control the game, Michigan State played Bowling Green and won , in their loss to a ranked opponent did not look nearly as outmanned or under coached as the Wildcats against Duke. I hope I'm wrong as always will be in my seats for the rest of the season.

Maryland didn't lose one QB,they lost two. And the 3rd string QB is significantly less talented than the other two. Michigan State actually struggled for a time with Bowling Green, if you can believe that, and are looking a lot like last year's squad. We have hardly ever lost 5 in a row under Fitz, period, and you can be fairly certain we will not lose these five...

I hate this pick, but I really think we're going to get destroyed 66-3. Unless something changed in the bye week. Our lines are going to get manhandled.

Is this a reverse psychology post? We are the best team that Wisky will have played this year, by a large margin. Wisky's largest margin of victory against those prior opponents was 49, and that was in a game that they were trailing until the opponents best player was ejected for targeting. Why in the world would they beat us but two TDs more than they largest margin vs. inferior opponents?

Reactions: DrillCat
My favorite game of the year. Seen most of them going back to ‘81.
I don’t have a good feeling going into the game due to ‘Cats OL and DL play so far. There’s always one “holy crap we won” game and I hope this is it.
‘Cats 30 Badgers 17.

Vegas O/U and line seem pretty on-point.

Wisconsin 31
NU 17

Honestly though I have no idea what to expect from the Cats. I'd feel a lot better at least about the defense holding Wisconsin to under 20 if they had Watkins and XWash, but it is what it is. Thorson is going to have to have his best game yet for the Cats to have a shot. Which means the OL plays well and the WRs get separation. A lot must go right.

Reactions: Fitz51
Wisconsin 31
Northwestern 10

We have monster rebuilding to do. Just don't have any DE that will do it against top teams, and our OL just isn't on this level.

Good thing is that Thorson will stick around another year and we won't get blown out with a brutal schedule. Should be fine with Moten and Larken after JJTBC leaves.

Sorry guys, I converted to NU BB and a coach who continues to build instead of keeping things in spin cycle.

NU will beat Wisconsin in Madison again soon, but not this season. Wiscy is a more complete team.

Badgers - 38
Cats - 13

I have to take Whisky too. However, if stay close and the D isn't on the field the entire game we have a punchers chance. If they charge down the field the first couple of possessions they probably win by 28 or more. We'll know quickly.

We forget Whisky did not look good at all in the first half of the Utah State game. They looked like Natl Champs in the second half. FAU blown out first half, then pedestrian in second half. BYU was destroyed and their is some recent bias in the line. We were awful against Duke too.

Just hope we open it up some, we are supposed to get smoked, so play loose and mix it up. CT has to be on the move ( forward not backward) .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT