ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for today while we relax

PURPLECAT88

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Michigan over Rutgers 90% confidence
Rutgers is the one B1G team that really seems to be reeling right now. No confidence that they can score enough to hang with Michigan. Rutgers should play tough enough defense to keep it close, but if Dickenson gets Omoruyi in foul trouble early, it could get ugly.
Iowa over OSU 75% confidence
Should be the usual defense-optional Iowa game. Having played last night, OSU will wear down in the second half.
Illinois over PSU 60% confidence
This should be the closest game of the day. We should hope it goes to triple overtime. Illinois, with a big Chicago crowd behind them, will use their size and athleticism to prevail. But I'll be rooting for the Lions.
Maryland over Minnesota 99% confidence
Good job by the Gophers last night. Fun to watch them hang on without Battle despite themselves, but they are the worst team in the B1G for a reason. Maryland is not great on the road, but this is a neutral site, and Minny is the one team they did beat on the road. I expect a blowout.

Rutgers, Iowa, PSU, Maryland. Just a gut feeling on Rutgers. PSU shoukd be able to keep it close. Illinois will play cocky and let it slip away.

Rutgers is the one B1G team that really seems to be reeling right now. No confidence that they can score enough to hang with Michigan. Rutgers should play tough enough defense to keep it close, but if Dickenson gets Omoruyi in foul trouble early, it could get ugly.
Should be the usual defense-optional Iowa game. Having played last night, OSU will wear down in the second half.
This should be the closest game of the day. We should hope it goes to triple overtime. Illinois, with a big Chicago crowd behind them, will use their size and athleticism to prevail. But I'll be rooting for the Lions.
Good job by the Gophers last night. Fun to watch them hang on without Battle despite themselves, but they are the worst team in the B1G for a reason. Maryland is not great on the road, but this is a neutral site, and Minny is the one team they did beat on the road. I expect a blowout.
Triple overtime for sure

time GIF

Reactions: NU Houston
It's been like 13 minutes since they last made a FG! Oh my.

I'm thinking JH should self slap
Not many BIG things sweeter than the vision of all those Michigan fans going through the pain of a 2nd half humiliation and then exiting the UC ... heads down and mouths shut.

No more gawd awful Hail to the Victors today ... No more "We're too good to miss the dance" talk.

Thank you Scarlet Knights.

GOUNUII

Not many BIG things sweeter than the vision of all those Michigan fans going through the pain of a 2nd half humiliation and then exiting the UC ... heads down and mouths shut.

No more gawd awful Hail to the Victors today ... No more "We're too good to miss the dance" talk.

Thank you Scarlet Knights.

GOUNUII
Easy to forget that UM has 3 frosh starters and a sophomore. Dickinson was their offense today, and he will be missed, but they are going to be tough in the near future.

Geez, how is Iowa shooting 50+% with only 30ish points at the half?

(I’m not watching - please explain!)

I have the game on in one of my 3 screens at work. Not paying close attention.

But I swear a couple of these IA boys just fed the hogs in the morning, before changing out of their galoshes ready to hit a 3 point jumper.

Fewer possessions, turnovers, 0 FT attempts and just 22% from beyond the arc.

Same team that hung 105 on the Buckeyes just a few days ago.

GOUNUII

Easy to forget that UM has 3 frosh starters and a sophomore. Dickinson was their offense today, and he will be missed, but they are going to be tough in the near future.
Mock drafts have had both Howard and Bufkin as first-round picks in this year's draft. They - and Dickinson too - can all return, but if those three go, it'll be a very different looking roster. I'm sure they have a good class coming in, and they'll always be a good portal destination. But it's a program in flux after a disappointing year for them.

Seem to remember when five frosh took them to one bonehead play from a natty.

Remind me not to go to Vegas with you.

Pray Maryland beats Indiana and PSU is tired from what looked like a hard fought game (I did not see the second half as I was at an organ concert, equally exciting as a BTT game). Go 'Cats tomorrow!

Don't give up your day job

Yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT