ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Day Notes - Campbell edition 3/17

CoralSpringsCat

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
Coral Springs, FL
Northwestern_logo.gif
Northwestern [/B]
Fifteen teams were on hand for the workout of safety Ibraheim Campbell, who missed the Combine and Northwestern's initial pro day with a hamstring injury. Despite being on the list of expected attendees, the Washington Redskins did not show up to the workout.

Campbell, who measured 5-11 1/2, 208 pounds at the Combine, timedas fast as 4.47 in the 40, 6.81 in the 3-cone and 4.03 in the short shuttle. His vertical jump touched 33 inches with 9-10 in the broad. Campbell sat on his bench press mark from the Combine of 23 reps.

I'm told overall, Campbell looked very good in drills, and he presently has four official visits set up, with more are expected.

Receiver Tony Jones, who severely sprained his ankle just days before Northwestern's initial pro day, was unable to workout today. I've been informed he will take the field for scouts on April 9 along with quarterback Trevor Siemian and former Wildcat Venric Mark, who played for West Texas A&M last season.

IC will be a 4th-6th round pick. Would have been closer to 3rd-4th round if he stayed healthy all year. Total stud.

From hearing/seeing TJ's speed, I was always intrigued to see how he would time running an official 40.

Thanks for the Campbell info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT