ADVERTISEMENT

PSU "trick play" TD

DonatelloCat

Jul 22, 2013
Storm Sewers, New York City
Upon further review, it looks like Penn State gave us a preview of the play that ended up going for a TD halfway through the third. At the 10:14 mark in the 2nd period, they seem to have been running the same play with the same personnel, except that it got called for a false start.

Not really sure if there's a point that I'm trying to make here other than I thought it was interesting.

I'm sure that first attempt also had dropping the initial pitch and then the back making a crazy perfect pass into pretty darn good coverage as part of the plan too

Upon further review, it looks like Penn State gave us a preview of the play that ended up going for a TD halfway through the third. At the 10:14 mark in the 2nd period, they seem to have been running the same play with the same personnel, except that it got called for a false start.

Not really sure if there's a point that I'm trying to make here other than I thought it was interesting.
We actually had it sniffed out and caused a fumble on the reverse. Wonder if seeing it in the first half played into that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT