ADVERTISEMENT

Public offered cheaper tickets than loyal season holders

Mr Wickerpark

Dec 28, 2016
Werent season tickets for around $500? I remember taking a pass because the price went up so high. Now i see the general public is offered lower level season tickets for last year's price of $360.

Only you can't get them. They are totally sold out. Not sure why they provided that seat map with prices for sold out sections. For relative value? Perhaps.

Only you can't get them. They are totally sold out. Not sure why they provided that seat map with prices for sold out sections. For relative value? Perhaps.
They are not sold out. They only released x amount of tickets. I talked to the ticket office on Friday about season tickets and single game.

Are you sure? I was told by ticket office that lower level was sold out. Hmm...

Excuse me for sounding like an NU ticket rep (well, except that I have my facts straight).

Midcourt season tickets were $447 this year.

According to the web site, there are only seats available in five sections of the lower level - in the corners and behind the one of the buckets. They are the same price offered to STHs - $294 (same cost as last year's STH cost).

Excuse me for sounding like an NU ticket rep (well, except that I have my facts straight).

According to the web site, there are only seats available in five sections of the lower level - in the corners and behind the one of the buckets. They are the same price offered to STHs - $294 (same cost as last year's STH cost).
I may have misunderstood.

second level midcourt were about $360

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT