ADVERTISEMENT

Rap will miss season due to injury.

Same place you go after we win games...

C'mon Va - that is untrue. I was responding to you on Sunday morning. I was out having a good time over the weekend and didn't return home until then. But I responded. Good ole Walker finally clammed up after Nebraska and just after MSU did he return to trash talk. At least be honest

WTF? There are zero indications that he "may be done". Collins mentioned him in his presser yesterday. You actually have to have a medical certification to keep your scholarship as an injured retiree. There is no indication whatsoever that Tap wants to stop playing, and with the 4 year guaranteed scholarships unless he was truly unable to play due to injuries his scholarship wouldn't be available this season.

Most likely the extra scholarship this season was Sanjay, slim chance it was JV.

Truth is that none of us know where the schollie would come from...and never will. I still believe that either Tap or Lump were destined to be the donees. I could picture a scenario where Tap goes under a medical issue. Not saying it would be 100% up and up - but I believe it would have been defend-able. Thing is - neither of us know - so disagree and move on.

At least be honest

Honestly, had we lost against MSU, you would have easily found time to post Saturday. That's the truth. At least Walker doesn't get excited over losses like you do. I don't always visit the board after losses either...it's more fun discussing wins.

Wrong about what?? I said that if Barry came as a 5th year transfer this season he most likely would have gotten Sanjay's scholarship. But since he didn't come to NU it is a moot point.
You actually said it was about 2017, not 2016.

Honestly, had we lost against MSU, you would have easily found time to post Saturday. That's the truth. At least Walker doesn't get excited over losses like you do. I don't always visit the board after losses either...it's more fun discussing wins.

If you say so. This weekend, win or lose, i will be wrapped up all day and hopefully into the night. Win or lose, i will try to post sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT