ADVERTISEMENT

Rashawn Slater, Third-Team All Conference by the Coaches

I thought that maybe Slater would be a little bit higher, but I certainly expected to see Doles get some recognition

I thought that maybe Slater would be a little bit higher, but I certainly expected to see Doles get some recognition
Doles deserved at least a HM nod, and so did Thomas.

Also Thorson should have been Third Team over Blough / the transfer to Michigan.

Once again, we got jobbed. No surprise. Again, I hope the players take it out on dOSU this Saturday.

Doles deserved at least a HM nod, and so did Thomas.

Also Thorson should have been Third Team over Blough / the transfer to Michigan.

Once again, we got jobbed. No surprise. Again, I hope the players take it out on dOSU this Saturday.

Agree on Jared Thomas, he stepped in and played well all year.

OSU has, on offense, 3 first teamers, 2 second team members and 5 honorable mentions. We already knew it, but the defense really has its work cut out for it Saturday.

These teams are based a lot on reputation. THREE Wisconsin offensive lineman on the first team. Really? They sure didn't open many holes against the Cats, or Michigan or Minnesota either. Coaches should know better but I think many just mail it in with these picks.

These teams are based a lot on reputation. THREE Wisconsin offensive lineman on the first team. Really? They sure didn't open many holes against the Cats, or Michigan or Minnesota either. Coaches should know better but I think many just mail it in with these picks.

Both the Wisconsin and Iowa o-lines seemed very overrated to me this year, although to be fair Wisconsin's erratic passing attack didn't help their offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT