ADVERTISEMENT

Receiver help on the way?

Great opportunity to step in a be a star receiver with young talented offensive line coming up to protect a QB.

Think he is a Big NU fan.

That's what i figured but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. How big of a loser do you have to be to spend all this time and effort to post on the football message board of a team you don't even root for?

To be fair, based on the current American standard, that looks to be pretty healthy.

It's amazing how much healthier he looked during his playing days.

5ecd7237c7015.image.jpg

Reactions: Zupicky
His profile says he created this handle on Dec 19, 2020. Just like the other guy, he loves to start new threads - over 15 in 3 weeks - and has a posting style identical to the previous doof. I hope he's not the same dude, but...

I am sorry I offended anyone. Not my intention-just a die hard Northwestern football fan looking to engage in great college football discussion.

I think so too. From what I can tell he is not the other guy

I apologize, my mistake. It is the same guy. He was first banned three years ago from this Board under a different name. He has now been banned six times under six different names. He keeps coming back. He will probably be back again. I think that someone who comes back over and over after being banned probably needs professional counseling.

I apologize, my mistake. It is the same guy. He was first banned three years ago from this Board under a different name. He has now been banned six times under six different names. He keeps coming back. He will probably be back again. I think that someone who comes back over and over after being banned probably needs professional counseling.

or maybe he is just a BIG NU FAN!

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
I have not seen any posting recently indicating his is a problem. Not saying he was not in the past but I have not seen anything in this iteration

I don’t think Turk needs counseling. He just wants some friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT