ADVERTISEMENT

Receiver help on the way?

he's still looks very robust and what else is there to do in Champaign, but drink!
I mean, I'm no particular Bret Bielema fan, but do you need to make this point in every single post about him? We get it, he's had alcohol problems in the past, we all know. But by many accounts Bret has made a lot of progress in that regard. I'm cheering for him to continue to maintain that. To make the Illini competitive again while running a clean program, and to bring back some respect / make our in-state rivalry interesting. Just not to beat us - on the field, or for recruits.

I mean, I'm no particular Bret Bielema fan, but do you need to make this point in every single post about him? We get it, he's had alcohol problems in the past, we all know. But by many accounts Bret has made a lot of progress in that regard. I'm cheering for him to continue to maintain that. To make the Illini competitive again while running a clean program, and to bring back some respect / make our in-state rivalry interesting. Just not to beat us - on the field, or for recruits.
You seem confused.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT