ADVERTISEMENT

Respect

I wonder what our record as a homecoming opponent has been the last 21 years. Probably more wins/higher percentage than our homecoming record.

As my son will be doing freshman HS football, not a fan of the 11AM PSU start.
It's the Homecoming game, and the only time that makes sense for the reunion class dinner parties that evening. Later games create a scheduling nightmare. I know, since I've attended most of them, including my 50th.

Reactions: FeliSilvestris
This game will go a LONG way to show the status of this program. Fitz has done well but this is a game that they MUST win (especially if they come short against Wisky) to continue the turn of the corner. Don't get me wrong- I believe, but it's gonna be perhaps Fitz's biggest game in his career- shades of OSU 2013.

That said, GO CATS!!!

This game will go a LONG way to show the status of this program. Fitz has done well but this is a game that they MUST win (especially if they come short against Wisky) to continue the turn of the corner. Don't get me wrong- I believe, but it's gonna be perhaps Fitz's biggest game in his career- shades of OSU 2013.

That said, GO CATS!!!
The circled game of next year to me is Wisconsin. But, of course, we need to win the games leading up to it.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
I'm tired of the 11am start times.
Try getting up a little earlier so you can sneak in about 2.5 hours of tailgating before the kick-off like I do. Of course, some folks, like julescat, don't like the 11:00 a.m. starts because he often is working on Saturday mornings. If that's your case as well, then I don't have an answer for you!

Try getting up a little earlier so you can sneak in about 2.5 hours of tailgating before the kick-off like I do. Of course, some folks, like julescat, don't like the 11:00 a.m. starts because he often is working on Saturday mornings. If that's your case as well, then I don't have an answer for you!
Actually we usually leave our house about 5:45am to get to the South Golf lot by 7:00am. Makes for a long day...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT